Universal’s 4th Gate possible lands

I’m not saying that the classic retro attractions from the original park at USF shouldn’t be the centerpiece of attention at the fourth park which it won’t and it most likely will never come but it’s interesting that new movies are coming out and a new updated model of the shark jaws will be on display at the academy of motion pictures museum. Back to the future is getting a musical so all of the movies are showing some presence of still wanting to be around to show attention to fans. But I guess a lot of people just want to move on I get it. It could just be it’s own separate land or world combined with many throwback rides. Back to the future and ghostbusters are timeless.

lazyboy97o

I’m not saying that the classic retro attractions from the original park at USF shouldn’t be the centerpiece of attention at the fourth park which it won’t and it most likely will never come but it’s interesting that new movies are coming out and a new updated model of the shark jaws will be on display at the academy of motion pictures museum. Back to the future is getting a musical so all of the movies are showing some presence of still wanting to be around to show attention to fans. But I guess a lot of people just want to move on I get it. It could just be it’s own separate land or world combined with many throwback rides. Back to the future and ghostbusters are timeless.
Dude, it’s not happening. The new park isn’t going to have generic lands. It’s going to follow the Islands of Adventure model with lands built on specific franchises.

Tank Man

Original Poster
Dude, it’s not happening. The new park isn’t going to have generic lands. It’s going to follow the Islands of Adventure model with lands built on specific franchises.
Yes we are getting certain lands like in IoA as SNW is the one we know officially.
Back to the Future is timeless alongside Ghostbhsters and deserve permanent attractions like Disney has with Space Mountain and Big Thunder as they are timeless,
Universal just wants to use the IP’s that are big now and worry later as it is a smart move, replacing old attractions with new ones because of no more space, DL has that problem now as well. Open space is what is making them do that

trr1

Yes we are getting certain lands like in IoA as SNW is the one we know officially.
Back to the Future is timeless alongside Ghostbhsters and deserve permanent attractions like Disney has with Space Mountain and Big Thunder as they are timeless,
Universal just wants to use the IP’s that are big now and worry later as it is a smart move, replacing old attractions with new ones because of no more space, DL has that problem now as well. Open space is what is making them do that
they only re themed BTTF in to the Simpsons as does most amusement /theme parks like Reese’s Xtreme Cup Challenge re themed to Reese’s Cupfusion at Hershey park

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom