Unique AP FP situation

horizons82

Original Poster
I originally had a two-night upcoming stay at WDW for a Mon & Tues night and I had been able to make all of my FP+ arrangements and everything with no problem.

However, I recently added a night to the beginning of our stay, so that we will now be arriving on a Sunday.

However, when I tried to make FP arrangements for that Sunday it would not allow me to, even though the MDE does show me arriving on Sun for the hotel stay.

Now, the problem might be that I am a weekday-select passholder and normally I would not be allowed to make weekend FP arrangements for this reason. However, with having a hotel reservation for that night I would have expected to be able to still make Sunday FP plans in spite of this.

Thoughts? Ideas? Anyway for me to tell the FP system to 'see' the hotel reservation so I can make FP plans for that Sunday? (I will be either buying or using a cast member complimentary ticket that Sunday, so I will be able to get regular admission, but I may not have this ticket until a day or two before the stay).

donsullivan

Premium Member
You are not going to be able to add FP+ reservations for that Sunday until you have valid admission media that is eligible for admission on Sunday attached to your MDE profile. If your MDE profile only shows ticket media that is not eligible for admission on Sunday, it doesn't matter that you have a hotel reservation.

The last update I heard (may have changed) CM's do not have access to advance reservation on FP+ yet.

horizons82

Original Poster
Thanks for the answer on this. I had also written WDW before posting this question and WDW explained it pretty much the same way...that having a hotel reservation allows one to make FP plans a month early, but that they also have to have MDE linked to some form of valid admission media/ticket.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom