UndercoverTourist/TicketMania Questions

Autumn96

I posted this on another site and didn't get any help... maybe someone here can help me?

I've researched prices and the best prices I can get find for Arbian Nights (we go every visit, my DD9's fave), and Pirate's Adventure (never been yet) is from UnderCoverTourist (and also Ticket Mania, even after shipping)...
Through the newsletter link from MouseSavers.com..

My question is how do you get to choose the dates you want? I see the ordering is simple enough, but there are no date options. When we booked for Arabian Nights in the past, I used a restaurants.com coupon for half off, and just called to make ressies for whatever date.

Sorry if it's dumb question.. I've never purchased these tickets online before.

TIA to anyone who can help.

Autumn96

Original Poster
I did hear back for UnderCoverTourist..
This is the info in case anyone else was wondering too:

After you receive your discount tickets from us, reserve your show time by calling the numbers below. Please do this as soon as possible to ensure you get the night you wish!

They were a bit more detailed, but I think it was mainly pertaining to Medievel Times. But it would make sense for the other tickets also.

I guess you when you get the tickets/vouchers, you call the specific venue and reserve your seats and times that way.

I did email them back about Cirque, and which catagory the seats are in. I think I read on one of those sites that the seats are catagory 2, which is fine with me.

I just wanted to post this info in case anyone else was wondering the same thing....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom