Undercover tourist iPhone App free today!

yeti

"Application Not Compatible: This application requires the iPhone 3.1.2 Software Update"

OK. :dazzle::zipit::mad:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
"Application Not Compatible: This application requires the iPhone 3.1.2 Software Update"

The only reason to be on an OS before 3.1.2 is if you jailbreaked [jailbroke?] and haven't updated since... iPhones are currently running iOS 4.0.2

ziffler

Maybe you should try running it on your Atari 2600. It's not much older than version 3 of the iPhone software. :lol::hammer:

yeti

The only reason to be on an OS before 3.1.2 is if you jailbreaked [jailbroke?] and haven't updated since... iPhones are currently running iOS 4.0.2

Oi, how behind the times am I? :lol:

Last time I tried to update my iPhone software (about 3 weeks ago), my computer froze while it was trying to "back up" something (either the phone itself or information stored on my computer. I haven't tried since, worrying history would just repeat itself.

And believe me, there's no way I could ever think about jailbreaking the iPhone. It just seems like a recipe for disaster.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Oi, how behind the times am I? :lol:

Last time I tried to update my iPhone software (about 3 weeks ago), my computer froze while it was trying to "back up" something (either the phone itself or information stored on my computer. I haven't tried since, worrying history would just repeat itself.

And believe me, there's no way I could ever think about jailbreaking the iPhone. It just seems like a recipe for disaster.
Which version of iPhone do you have? 2G/3G/3GS/4? If 2G, you're phone isn't really supported by the new software [Apple says it is, but it'll bog down]. If 3G, the latest iOS is better, but you need to get it [there are ways to force it to download the most up to date software]. 3GS should be OK and 4 should work brilliantly.

If you have an Apple store you can visit, it would be worthwhile visiting the Genius Bar - they should be able to get you up and running. If not, I can probably direct you to websites that'll walk you through it.

Too late to get the app free if you haven't already downloaded it to iTunes, but the app is worth paying for [I did ages ago].

thehowiet

Wilson King of Prussia
Just downloaded and checking it out now. Thanks for sharing!

Have any of you that have had the app for awhile now ever use the My Tickets feature?

yeti

Which version of iPhone do you have? 2G/3G/3GS/4? If 2G, you're phone isn't really supported by the new software [Apple says it is, but it'll bog down]. If 3G, the latest iOS is better, but you need to get it [there are ways to force it to download the most up to date software]. 3GS should be OK and 4 should work brilliantly.

If you have an Apple store you can visit, it would be worthwhile visiting the Genius Bar - they should be able to get you up and running. If not, I can probably direct you to websites that'll walk you through it.

Too late to get the app free if you haven't already downloaded it to iTunes, but the app is worth paying for [I did ages ago].

I've got the 3G. How do I do it? :lol:

An Apple store in Halifax? I don't think so. Does Future Shop count? :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom