Unable to make fastpass selections on MDE from UK

RubyTuesday

Original Poster
Can anyone help me please?
I've had my account set up on My Disney Experience for a while now, and I linked my family's reservation we booked through our UK travel agent with no problems & it shows where we are staying & that we've got 14day park hopper tickets.
However now I've just been looking at adding fastpass selections and it's telling me I need to add park admission on before I can do so? And I don't have physical tickets to scan like it wants. I tried putting the reservation code in manually again & it says I've already linked them, yet still says I need park admission :-( Any one (UK based or otherwise) had this problem? Or know how I can solve it? Really don't want to have to wait until I get to disney to sort it if I can help it. Thanks

Anotherfaceinthecrowd

No there is numbers we just booked our holiday at old key west for next November and there was an issue on the website when booking as technically one of our children aren't born yet but will be by the time we go so a number popped up to ring them within minutes it was all sorted although the calls do go to America it's an 0800 number for us to ring

Webb180

No there is numbers we just booked our holiday at old key west for next November and there was an issue on the website when booking as technically one of our children aren't born yet but will be by the time we go so a number popped up to ring them within minutes it was all sorted although the calls do go to America it's an 0800 number for us to ring
Ruby how long before your visit ? Do you have less than 60 days ?

CAPTAIN HOOK

"For assistance with your Walt Disney World® holiday, please call freephone on 0800 169 0730"*

We're here seven days a week: 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday; 9am - 7pm Saturday; 10am to 4pm Sunday

RubyTuesday

Original Poster
Ruby how long before your visit ? Do you have less than 60 days ?
I have 61 days 39 minutes to go! Part of me wondered if it was because I hadn't reached the magic 60 day mark so it wouldn't let me even look, I was just going to look see a list of all the attractions that have fastpass tho. But maybe it's because I'm not quite at 60days it won't let me...

Webb180

I have 61 days 39 minutes to go! Part of me wondered if it was because I hadn't reached the magic 60 day mark so it wouldn't let me even look, I was just going to look see a list of all the attractions that have fastpass tho. But maybe it's because I'm not quite at 60days it won't let me...
I would try again in 1day and 39 minutes time and I think you will be fine. Have a good trip

Rob562

Correct. If you're outside your booking window, you won't be able to access the FP+ system at all. Presumably your tickets are part of a package reservation, thus you won't get access at all until 60 days out.

(If you'd bought the tickets separately, you'd have access for the next 30 days from today since the system has no way of knowing you're *not* going to use those tickets in the next 30 days...)

-Rob

RubyTuesday

Original Poster
Correct. If you're outside your booking window, you won't be able to access the FP+ system at all. Presumably your tickets are part of a package reservation, thus you won't get access at all until 60 days out.

(If you'd bought the tickets separately, you'd have access for the next 30 days from today since the system has no way of knowing you're *not* going to use those tickets in the next 30 days...)

-Rob
Yep you're right, and this morning I've managed to do it yay! Now I just wish that there was an MDE app for windows phones so I could manage my fastpasses more easily when I get there!

Rob562

Yep you're right, and this morning I've managed to do it yay! Now I just wish that there was an MDE app for windows phones so I could manage my fastpasses more easily when I get there!

Try going to the MDE site using your phone's browser. It should put you on the mobile version of the page and give you access to most of the same things as the MDE app.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom