UK Fast pass+ help

jody31

Original Poster
I am going on vacation to WDW in 2017 , I'll be booking with Virgin Holidays (I live in the UK )
My question is , can I still use fastpass + in advance .The reason I ask this is because when I book through Virgin in the UK ,for Disney theme park tickets Virgin issue you with a coupon that you exchange at Guest Relations at a Disney Park when you arrive in Florida for a valid theme park ticket
Can I book fastpass+ in advance ,or can you only book in advance once you have your Disney ticket issued (so you can link your tickets to your My Disney Experience account )
Any advice would be highly appreciated !

RachelC5

Hi Jody,
Yes, you can. You can link to your booking reservation number to your my Disney experience account.
This will add your tickets as well as Disney hotel if you are staying onsite, which will also enable you to choose your magic band.

Jon81uk

You might need to ask Virgin Holidays for the Disney booking number that you can link in My Disney Experience.

James J

In the Parks
No
Virgin don't issue coupons for the Disney Parks anymore, at least if you're staying on Disney property and I'm guessing for off-site too. As mentioned before, if you link the booking number you get from them with My Disney Experience on the app/website your park tickets (and Disney hotel booking if you have one) will appear. Then it'll be ready for Fastpass+ selections, dining reservations etc. This is how it was when I booked in 2014 for my 2015 trip.

If you're going to Universal/Seaworld then Virgin will send you a coupon for those tickets, but that's it. They do everything for Disney online.

Jon81uk

What happens if you don't stay at Disney resort? Can you still book fast passes in advance?
Yes.
Disney resort guests can book at 60 days out. Other guests 30 days before. But you will need to log in every day if you want to do it at 30 days for each day of your trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom