Ucf

jackfrost

Original Poster
I have heard that the University of Central Flordia's (UCF) film program has some connection to Disney. Is there any truth to this? If anyone has any information please let me know.
Thanks

Pixie Duster

What do you mean by connection??????????

I am a student of Hospitality Management at UCF and WDW donated a lot of money.... enought to build the left hand side of our campus. The cafeteria and the training dining room is decked out in Disney pictures.

stitch131313

Pixie, are you on the new campus, and how do you like it? I'm planning to go out to UCF next year and major in Hospitality Management.

StevenT

General Grizz said:
How much is their art or engineering involved with Disney? Last I heard, WDI no longer offered job shadowing.
I would also like to know this. I am going to be applying to UCF, and engineering is precisely the field I want to go in to (and after college maybe get a job with WDI :) ).

Pixie Duster

I know nothing about WDI doing job shadowing, but that doesn't mean they don't. You will need to talk to someone who works for UCF to know.

I love the Rosen school. Some of the students get way too cliquey, but nothing can be done about that. It is a little high schoolish, but that's why I do night classes to feel more like a professional.

Pixie Duster

During the semester I am occassionaly a tour guide for the Rosen campus, but with my new work schedule I doubt that will happen this semester.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom