Uber or Taxi from Epcot to Pop Century at midday

karenmolinasoto

Original Poster
Hello,
On the last day of our trip on December 27th, we will have only a couple of hours at Epcot before going back to the hotel to catch the DME to the airport. What is the fastest way to ride from the park to Pop Century Resort? If it's an Uber, where can I find them at Epcot? If not, perhaps a cab?
It's our first time so we are a bit confused. Thanks for the help!

Rob562

Hello,
On the last day of our trip on December 27th, we will have only a couple of hours at Epcot before going back to the hotel to catch the DME to the airport. What is the fastest way to ride from the park to Pop Century Resort? If it's an Uber, where can I find them at Epcot? If not, perhaps a cab?
It's our first time so we are a bit confused. Thanks for the help!

If time is of the essence, I'd suggest exiting the park via the International Gateway and walk to the Beach Club to get your Uber. There's a lot more local traffic and thus a greater chance of a driver being nearby. At the front of Epcot all the roads are all limited-access highways.

If you're savvy enough with the app to edit the pickup location away from your current GPS location, you could request the Uber as you're walking out the IG gate and reduce your time waiting at the front of Beach Club.

-Rob

Last edited:

Disneydreamer23

I agree with the above poster you have to download the Uber app and then request the Uber when I was there in September I used Uber a few times for magic Kingdom so I got out of the monorail and took it to the Contemporary and had my Uber pick me up there because if you have your Uber pick you up at Magic Kingdom it's going to be really hard to find them.

Driver

But if you just want to get a taxi or Uber at Epcot go out to the busses and in the middle of the bus yard you will see the Taxis and Uber gathered there. There is typically an attendant to stop bus traffic so pedestrians can cross over into that middle area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom