uber for mnsshp

ohana88

Original Poster
I'm just wondering if anyone has experience using uber to get to and from mnsshp? I've never used uber before and will be travelling over from england in a few weeks, and will be staying at universals cabana bay. We're toying with the idea of attending MNSSHP party to get our disney fix but just want to make sure its easy, and not too expensive to get to and from the magic kingdom on a party night.

Rob562

You shouldn't have a problem. Just be aware that when taking Uber to the Magic Kingdom they can't go right to the park. You should go to either the TTC taxi/drop-off area or to one of the monorail hotels. (Same thing when leaving)

-Rob

ohana88

Original Poster
Thank you for your reply, I think my main concern is that there will be a lot of people trying to leave the ttc at the end of the party but i suppose we will get around this by leaving from a hotel and requesting an Uber once we're off the monorail.

Minnie Mum

Thank you for your reply, I think my main concern is that there will be a lot of people trying to leave the ttc at the end of the party but i suppose we will get around this by leaving from a hotel and requesting an Uber once we're off the monorail.

The quickest way if travelling by taxi or Uber is to be dropped off and picked up at the CR. It's a quick 10 minute walk to the MK gates from there. No need for the monorail.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom