Two weeks from today our Adventure begins!

TJDinMA

Hello All, longtime lurker finally joined today as I cannot wait to go to WDW! My wife and three children (ages 8 and two at 7) are very excited to go our second time as a family of 5. We went when the twins were 3 and my oldest was 5. It will seem as though it is the first time going again as my kids remember some things but not everything of course. My oldest will be turning 9 on 4/19 and we are very excited to spend it down in Disney. We live in New England and it has been unseasonably cold (20 degress colder than normal) which making this trip seem so much sweeter. We are staying at POR (the only reasonable place with 5 people) and have the meal plan. We fly out of Boston at 6am on Sunday and get in Orlando about 11 as we have a short layover our way down. Not sure of the plan of attack once we get down there for the rest of the day....also, anyone know more about the fastpass+? Thanks again for being such a great resource...

MouseDreaming

Hello All, longtime lurker finally joined today as I cannot wait to go to WDW! My wife and three children (ages 8 and two at 7) are very excited to go our second time as a family of 5. We went when the twins were 3 and my oldest was 5. It will seem as though it is the first time going again as my kids remember some things but not everything of course. My oldest will be turning 9 on 4/19 and we are very excited to spend it down in Disney. We live in New England and it has been unseasonably cold (20 degress colder than normal) which making this trip seem so much sweeter. We are staying at POR (the only reasonable place with 5 people) and have the meal plan. We fly out of Boston at 6am on Sunday and get in Orlando about 11 as we have a short layover our way down. Not sure of the plan of attack once we get down there for the rest of the day....also, anyone know more about the fastpass+? Thanks again for being such a great resource...
Welcome, and have a great trip! Don't forget to do a trip report for us that like to live vicariously through others.;)
As for FP+, it sounds like it isn't fully operational, yet. Remember to use your FP in the time window they give you, and all should be good. Have a great time!

Upvote 0

LoveDiz

Hey long time lurker!! Same goes for me! Just joined today and have so enjoyed reading about other Diz lovers!!!
We will arrive at POR on June 8th. Love this resort!!! We always purposely don't have park tickets our first day so we can relax, enjoy the pools and start to immerse in the land of happiness. It's a great way to start the vacation and be fully rested to hit the parks for the rest of the trip.
Have a wonderful time!!!

Upvote 0

Club Cooloholic

Ill be on the lookout for you guys at PORS!

Upvote 0
your excitement make me even more excited for my trip in sept.
2a3.jpg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom