Trip Report Two Trips in July and August - Crowd Comparison

Hola ! Just got back from my second trip from NJ to WDW since the parks reopened and I thought I would do a little crowd comparison. I put it on my personal blog thingy (just a small hobby thing, hopefully allowed, not trying to spam...just easier than retyping everywhere). We stayed at the Boardwalk this time...Polynesian last time. My full report of my Polynesian trip is also on there in prior posts. I still need to write up the whole report of this Boardwalk trip. We had SO much fun the last day at Hollywood Studios after a total flop of a first Hollywood Studios day. Wish we could stay forever. Now we are back home and self quarantining for two weeks....blah. Feeling good and healthy though, just like last time :)

lindawdw

Looking forward to hearing about your trip! We'll travel from NJ to Orlando at the end of October and we'll be staying at the Boardwalk Villas!

BWDVCkidsince96

Original Poster
Looking forward to hearing about your trip! We'll travel from NJ to Orlando at the end of October and we'll be staying at the Boardwalk Villas!

thanks! I have started posting my trip report on the blog. It’s linked in the trip report forum on here also under a post called mommy and toddler trip....

it was another great trip! Just can’t beat staying at the boardwalk. I’ve been trying to switch it up and stay new places lately, but whenever we go back to the Boardwalk it is just even better than before. It’s kind of a bummer right now with so much of the dining closed, but hopefully things will keep opening up as time passes. October is a great time to go there. Love the weather.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom