Two Park Questions

sceavis

Original Poster
Hi all my family and I will be visiting Dec 25-Jan 3 this is the first time ever we will be there around christmas. We decided to go to Hollywood studios for new years eve. My first question is how is that park compared to the other parks that night?Second question do any of the parks do practice runs for there new years eve fireworks like a night or two before?Thanks very much.

pjammer

MK always does their NY eve show the night before...on that note, Epcot has one of the best shows. I would do Studios in the morning then Epcot for fireworks. With MK the night before.

vwayfan123

i cant say whats best from experience, but ive been to epcot on new years eve, well worked there, but the show was amazing and the park was like shoulder to shoulder people. there was a DJ set up in the west area of future world, and a bigger one set up near the fountain. Also what i heard from co-workers, is that epcot is supposed to have the better show.

epcot also sells alcohol...

pjammer

Studios sells alcohol also...but I've seen both enough to know that Epcot at night is better, fanboy set aside.

Rob562

All that being said, New Year's Eve is one of the few times you'll ever see fireworks at the Studios...

Of course, I don't know what the addition of Midway Mania will have on the fireworks. If they're still using the launch pads from Sorcery in the Sky, all of Pixar Place is in a fallout zone and must be closed during fireworks...

Does anyone know how they handled it at Fourth of July?

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom