Two more weeks!!

under_the_sea

Hello everyone! I'm leaving on Sunday June 29th, exactly two weeks from today :sohappy: I am coming back on July 7th. I'm 18 years old and I'm going with two of my friends who are both 18 as well, it's my grad present. We are staying at Pop Century and will be relying on buses for transportation. I just wanted to know what everyone thought of my schedule. Also, I want to know what I should do about the food situation. Should I use garden grocer or take a taxi to a local supermarket when we get there? I know Pop doesn't have refrigerators in the rooms, so we plan on buying a cooler and filling it with ice. Thanks for your help!!

P.S. on the days we don't have dinner booked, we're just going to eat from the food court or find someplace and for lunch we will eat at the parks and food court and for breakfast we will have cereal, breakfast bars, etc, in our room.

Sunday, June 29th
Arrive at 1:24 PM, get on Magical Express and head to hotel. Rest, unpack, swim, dinner at Shula’s at 7:15 p.m.

Monday, June 30th
Hollywood Studios EMH at 8 AM.
Back to hotel for lunch and rest.
Animal Kingdom EMH – Rainforest Café dinner at 6:30 PM

Tuesday, July 1st
Magic Kingdom EMH at 8 AM.
Epcot EMH – Coral Reef dinner at 6:30 PM.

Wednesday, July 2nd
Blizzard Beach at park opening.
Hollywood Studios EMH – Hollywood & Vine dinner at 7:10 PM

Thursday, July 3rd
Animal Kingdom EMH at 8 AM.
Magic Kingdom EMH.

Friday, July 4th
Epcot EMH at 8 AM.
Rest and do whatever we want for the whole day.

Saturday, July 5th
Typhoon Lagoon at park opening.
Disney Quest at night, dinner at Planet Hollywood.

Sunday, July 6th
Do whatever we want during the day.
Magic Kingdom Evening EMH – Dinner at Crystal Palace at 6:30 PM

Monday, July 7th
Check Out at 11 AM.
Walk around Downtown Disney and Hotel.
Flight home at 8:10 PM.

shmmrname

Very nice. Not too detail-oriented or burdening, but you have a great outline. I love the parkhopping and utilization of EMH's. Plus, you have at least gotten a good start to your meals. One thing I might suggest, is that while taking breaks from the parks is a great breather. I think you may want to stray away from your own resort a time or two. You can grab a meal at a resort your not staying at, and it's still more relaxing than fighting traffic in the parks. Plus, it still feels exciting to me to try out all the other resorts somehow.

Upvote 0

Norm The Skull

1st of all Congrats...

2nd great schedule.
I was there at the same time 3 years ago. So get ready to see a lot of people. It is a very bury time at Disney World.

Do major attractions early.

On the 4th of July you picked Epcot. Great choice it holds more people. If you decide to leave the park you might not be able to come back in because of the amount of people that will be there. There is usually special illuminations show for the 4th of July.

So relax in the park go have an extra meal in a sit down restaurant or just walk around World Showcase

As for the fridge in the your room.

We just took the ice bucket from the room filled it with ice and just put our milk and juice in there.

If you want a fridge you can always ask for one in your room and it would cost you about $10.00 a night.

You will have a great time

You are lucky, I still have to wait 167 Days but who's counting.

Upvote 0

HiddenMinnie

We are going at the exact same time as you!! My daughter's birthday is the 4th of July. My question to anyone is...we have dinner reservations at 5:30pm at the Grand Floridian on the 4th. After dinner we were planning to go to Epcot for the fireworks. Do you think we will have a problem getting into the park??

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom