Two adults - finishing up Disney world one day early. Suggestions?

Funtoughgreat

Original Poster
We’re about to finish up the last Disney park one day before schedule. So, we have a free day tomorrow now. What should we do with it? We’re two adults.

Shouldigo12

A pool day/ hanging out at the resort is my favorite option. You're spending money to stay there, you might as well make good use of it! If that sounds too boring you can also head out to Disney Springs for a little bit.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
If you like thrill rides, Sea World has had low or no wait on most things the last couple of times I've been (and it could be your last chance to see the orcas before they totally shutter the shows). It's no Disney, but if you're not in the anti-SeaWorld crowd, its got some good rollercoasters with noticeably low crowds in the post-Blackfish years. Last time I went (mid-March 2018), I was able to fit in 11 rides, two shows, eat quick service lunch, and walk through all the exhibits in about 6 hours.

EOD K9

Head to Earl of Sandwich at the Springs, then walk over to "The Void" and hit the VR Secrets of the Empire game.

PplMover

We’re about to finish up the last Disney park one day before schedule. So, we have a free day tomorrow now. What should we do with it? We’re two adults.
Head to boardwalk - have some drinks tonight, sleep in and head to Disney Springs then another resort you’ve never visited before

JIMINYCR

We enjoy the non park day going all around DS. You cant go wrong, theres lots to do there. Visiting all the stores, picking up some gifts for others, buying an item at Art of Disney to treat ourselves, listen to some great musicians, and finish off by dining at some great restaurants. We try to do characters in flight if the wind and weather conditions cooperate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom