Turtle Talk opens Thursday!

Thumper 32

Original Poster
According to Steve Soares' entertainment website, Turtle Talk with Crush will be opening this Thursday. The schedule has it from 10-7 each day. Looking forward to some reports by the end of the week (hint hint please)!

AEfx

Sledge said:
I know it's something Finding Nemo-ish but no clue what it is.
Ah. Another Disney film, like Stitch, I have yet to see.

I assume then that it's one of the Nemo enhancements @ Living Seas.

AEfx

DME

perhaps this will be a new section inside the Living Seas that's interactive for children.

DisneyDrum

From what i've heard, it's a Crush anamatronic inside the living seas that will interact with guests. Something like you can ask Crush a question and he'll answer back. There were some pictures of the construction walls in a thread, I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: Found it! It's in Grizz's most recent update http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=45785, but the pictures don't seem to be working...

General Grizz

DisneyDrum said:
From what i've heard, it's a Crush anamatronic inside the living seas that will interact with guests. Something like you can ask Crush a question and he'll answer back. There were some pictures of the construction walls in a thread, I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: Found it! It's in Grizz's most recent update http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=45785, but the pictures don't seem to be working...
Naw, check back soon. (Too much bandwith. . )

The photos were of the Jason and Atlas areas being closed off on level 1 of Seabase.

P.S. It may be interacting computers, not an animatronic. At least that's what the Stitch technology was over at Disneyland.

tigger248

Cool! I'll be in Epcot on Thursday! Me thinks I'll have to go in and see it. I'll take some pics, but I won't be able to post or talk about it until the following tuesday when I once again have internet access.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom