Tta

ctwhalerman

Nothing like a little irony to lighten up the night...A futuristic and efficient mass transit system presented by a company that would love to dismantle mass transit systems. Charming.P.S. It's still the Peoplemover, at least in my eyes.

brkgnews

Hey, Zap -- have any signs or notations on the park maps started to appear? The sponsorship was announced a while back but you wouldn't have known it by going to the parks. I'm also wondering if they changed any of the background music/announcements/etc to reflect the change.

Carolwood

miles1 said:
Great. Now we'll have to pay $39.95 per ride for the Collision Damage Waiver.

:lol: That's funny... did I mention I hate Alamo... they've got to be the worst car rental company. I will however keep riding TTA... always one of my favorites.

zap69

Original Poster
CM Knowledge

brkgnews said:
Hey, Zap -- have any signs or notations on the park maps started to appear? The sponsorship was announced a while back but you wouldn't have known it by going to the parks. I'm also wondering if they changed any of the background music/announcements/etc to reflect the change.

To answer. NO but the word GLOBEX has appeared on sereral TTA cars, and inside SpaceMt. on the Exit Ramp. No audio has changed on the ride. Infact most CM's in Tommorrowland did not or still dont know the the ride has a sponsor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom