TTA - People Mover not moving people!

Cookie4800

Original Poster
I am sure some of you have seen this in the past. I saw it for the first time yesterday and thought it was pretty cool so I thought I would share. Given the attraction was called The People Mover in the past I thought this was hilarious!

P1010009.jpg

LowesChevy

lol, I thought you were supposed to remain seated while the ride has stopped, it will be moving momentarily. :ROFLOL:

They must have had to get them off for a breakdown. Great candid moment there!

DonaldDoleWhip

I'm jealous of the people who got to evacuate from inside Space Mountain...I always wish the part of the ride inside SM lasted a little longer!

I've always wondered what it would be like to be evacuated from inside space mountain. Would they have to turn on the lights for safety etc. ??

kc1296426

In the event of a evacuation on any dimmed area of TTA they turn on the lights. Even inside Space Mountain. However, there are lights that are positioned near the TTA track inside SM if any evacuation is needed. (I knew this because I got real lucky and got stuck twice on TTA on different parts, once in SM and once outside of the final "dark part" of TTA.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
When I worked at Disney last year, I saw the TTA stop working a LOT...surprising since the ride system is very simple

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom