Trying to plan a trip to WDW wondering which offer will be best.

m3k3chandler

So here is a threory I just came up with. Current promotion would give my family the $500 gift card & we would stay the last week of May. This promo ends in March so one would assume that the next promo would come out in April. So what if the new promo is free dining (which is what my friends & I really want). Do you think we can change our reservation to last week in Sept instead & cancel the May reservation. Hmmm just thinking.???

lilclerk

You can definitely do that. You can cancel your first reservation within 45 days of your arrival with no penalty. You can also see if they can just modify your original reservation rather than making a new one and canceling the old one.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
You can definitely do that. You can cancel your first reservation within 45 days of your arrival with no penalty. You can also see if they can just modify your original reservation rather than making a new one and canceling the old one.
Within 45 days there is a penalty... It's before 45 days that you can cancel.

But in the OP's case, since you have a package, you can modify it. They will only charge you the fee if your total package cost reduces. Since the gift card and free dining are both "add-ons", your package cost should stay the same, so they'll waive the fees.

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

The free dining is usually offered from the end of August until October.
Having a $500 gift card would pay for the dining for one, maybe two of you.

But you can always switch you reservation to whatever promotion becomes available.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom