Trouble with MyDisney Experience?

HauntedMansionFLA

Original Poster
I just booked a trip to The Polynesian Villa in December. Couple of questions.

1. I made it through customized MagicBands - says MagicBands pending
2. When does the MagicBand link to your account?
Went to create FastPassPlus with party - not at the 60 day mark.
When I push the button, says - we don't see tickets for the guest. But we already have reservations.
3. When do you make room request - at the 60 day mark?

It's been a few years since we have stayed at WDW. This was before the MagicBands.

Thanks

Rob562

I just booked a trip to The Polynesian Villa in December. Couple of questions.

1. I made it through customized MagicBands - says MagicBands pending
2. When does the MagicBand link to your account?
Went to create FastPassPlus with party - not at the 60 day mark.
When I push the button, says - we don't see tickets for the guest. But we already have reservations.
3. When do you make room request - at the 60 day mark?

It's been a few years since we have stayed at WDW. This was before the MagicBands.

Thanks

MagicBands will stay as a pending order on your account when they ship. They won't ship until the customization countdown reaches 0. AT that point they will appear under "My Bands and Cards" on your profile.

I'm guessing you booked a package that includes tickets. Since those tickets can't be used until you arrive, you won't have any access to the FastPass+ system until your 60-day mark. At that point your trip dates will open up to you. (now happens at 7am and not midnight)

-Rob

HauntedMansionFLA

Original Poster
MagicBands will stay as a pending order on your account when they ship. They won't ship until the customization countdown reaches 0. AT that point they will appear under "My Bands and Cards" on your profile.

I'm guessing you booked a package that includes tickets. Since those tickets can't be used until you arrive, you won't have any access to the FastPass+ system until your 60-day mark. At that point your trip dates will open up to you. (now happens at 7am and not midnight)

-Rob
Yes, tickets were included with the Disney Package with park hoppers. Thanks for the information about the FastPass system - first time user. There is a countdown on my profile and it tells me my date to select my fast passes. I assume 7 dwarfs mine train, Soarin, Frozen ever after and Toy Story Midway at DHS are the hardest ones to get.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom