trouble swapping FP

mikewdw

Original Poster
wife made FP for all 5 of us for ToT. I swapped hers and two kids for Star Tours. Then decided to let her go ToT with one child and I would go ST with other two. couldn't find way to swap our names. then cancel mine & childs for ToT to start over. wife go mine with other two for ST but still cant get her and child for ToT. now every time I try it wants to cancel all our FP for whole day. Have TSM now but no other slots left so cant even cancel everything and start over.,
any ideas on how to fix this. all I need is to select wife and child and find a time for ToT. just cant do just them without cancelling whole day.
any help appreciated
mikewdw

Rob562

wife made FP for all 5 of us for ToT. I swapped hers and two kids for Star Tours. Then decided to let her go ToT with one child and I would go ST with other two. couldn't find way to swap our names. then cancel mine & childs for ToT to start over. wife go mine with other two for ST but still cant get her and child for ToT. now every time I try it wants to cancel all our FP for whole day. Have TSM now but no other slots left so cant even cancel everything and start over.,
any ideas on how to fix this. all I need is to select wife and child and find a time for ToT. just cant do just them without cancelling whole day.
any help appreciated
mikewdw

Go in an select "Edit FastPass", then "Change Experience".

-Rob

Rob562

Swap your wrist bands / tickets

That would've been my solution to the initial problem, but it sounded like the OP started cancelling and rebooking sets of FP+ and now doesn't have any of them totally correct.

Also to the OP, something I didn't mention last night, you don't have to outright cancel a set of FP+ before changing some or all of them. When you go in to select what to change/replace, it keeps the old version until you choose the new one and confirm you want to make the change.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom