Trouble linking orbitz reservation

utopia122

Original Poster
I recently made a reservation through orbitz, received my WDW resort reservation # and linked it to MDE with no problem, although it did take 24 hours for the code to be recognize. Yesterday morning I made another reservation because I had to change the dates of our stay and canceled the first reservation. Again, orbitz sent me a WDW resort confirmation #. It's now been over 36 hours and MDE still does not recognize the confirmation #. Is this normal to take so long? Does the weekend cause it to take longer to be recognized than during the week. I'm getting worried.

stevehousse

It might just be a system glitch as reports are MDE and FP+ have been going haywire the last few days! I honestly would give it another day and then call and talk to someone.

sjhym333

The system seemed to be up and down over the weekend...especially on Sunday. Tried to make FP+ reservations and kept getting error message both with the app and the website. It seemed to have sorted itself out in the late afternoon. I would try again. The system is working fine this morning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom