Trouble inviting Family/Friends on MDE.

JoeT63

Original Poster
I've sent DW an invitation to share on My Disney Experience, but when she tries to accept it keeps failing. It says (paraphrasing) "Sorry, we are having trouble finalizing your invitation...", and asks me to resend my invitation or call a support phone number. Before I call, I thought I'd ask all you smart people! :)

Has anyone seen this, and does anyone have advice? (SIAP, I did a few quick searches but didn't see anything relevant.)

Rob562

I've sent DW an invitation to share on My Disney Experience, but when she tries to accept it keeps failing. It says (paraphrasing) "Sorry, we are having trouble finalizing your invitation...", and asks me to resend my invitation or call a support phone number. Before I call, I thought I'd ask all you smart people! :)

Has anyone seen this, and does anyone have advice? (SIAP, I did a few quick searches but didn't see anything relevant.)

I vaguely recall having a similar issue years ago.

Rather than trying to click and follow the link in the email they receive, have them log into their account separate from the email. Your invitation should show up either in the Notifications section or in the Friends & Family section.

-Rob

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I vaguely recall having a similar issue years ago.

Rather than trying to click and follow the link in the email they receive, have them log into their account separate from the email. Your invitation should show up either in the Notifications section or in the Friends & Family section.

-Rob
The above can often work, but also there can be times when its a system issue at Disney's side and nothing is going to help until that temporary issue is cleared.

MattC

Honestly, I have not had to link friends in a while since we have all had APs for a couple of years. But the last time I did the website/app gave me so much trouble that we just went to Guest Services at the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom