Tron stage show in DCA?

bstiles

I think this is supposed to replace the ever so popular glowfest when its time is up. Seems that DCA entertainment was mad that they went outside disney to get glowfest, so it looks disney is still going with a glow type of theme but adding a tron to it.

sponono88

It will be a new street party event that will replace the very popular Glow Fest in the Fall. An outdoor event featuring Tron-inspired decor, as well as a rumored Flynn's arcade with movie props inside Stage 17 in the backlot.

Originally posted by crosscrops

So I work for Disney and at California Adventure starting sometime in September they are changing the Hollywood Backlot into a Tron inspired area everynight. The event is called ElecTRONica and it will feature Flynn's Arcade, a short Tron movie, and props that they used for the movie and at Comic-Con. The best part about it is it will feature music from Daft Punk and other dance music. There will be bars and lounges and should be pretty cool. If you are in the area I would suggest checking it out.

JerrodDRagon

I think its smart in the sense that Glow Fest did well, and they want to promote Tron. Its a Win Win for them. I know I cant wait to see what they do to make this better than Glow Fest.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom