News TRON Lightcycle Run Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

TRON Lightcycle Run will have three virtual queue opportunities when it officially opens at Walt Disney World in April​

TRON Lightcycle Run Virtual Queue added to My Disney Experience for the soft open beginning March 20​

TRON Lightcycle Run to operate limited hours during the soft opening period​

DCBaker

Premium Member
The Individual Lightning Lane price for the first day of TRON Lightcycle / Run soft open is $20.

IMG_025DEEB2836F-1.jpeg

durangojim

This is great news! We're there next week and thought we'd miss out on the ride by 3 days! Yay!

We have park hoppers, do we need a MK reservation in order to purchase the LL+ in the morning?

DCBaker

Premium Member
This is great news! We're there next week and thought we'd miss out on the ride by 3 days! Yay!

We have park hoppers, do we need a MK reservation in order to purchase the LL+ in the morning?

You won't need a Magic Kingdom reservation, but as long as you have a reservation for another park, you will be able to select return times after 2pm for TRON when Genie+ goes live at 7am.

durangojim

I wonder if Tron will be available to ride during the Disney After Dark nights (we have a reservation for one a week from today at MK)

Michael Reid

it’s also limited hours for today, not sure if it’s the entire soft opening, but it’s only from 9am-6pm. So we shall see how long they last for when it’s not limited hours.

Michael Reid

I wonder if Tron will be available to ride during the Disney After Dark nights (we have a reservation for one a week from today at MK)
So today for the soft opening it is limited hours of just 9am-6pm. If they keep those limited hours until official opening. It may not be available at after dark

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom