News TRON Lightcycle Run Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 7 Stats (3/26) [Day 7/14 soft openings/previews]:
7am: 3.6 secs
1pm: 7.6 secs

BG 126 (+6) is the last BG called for the day at 8pm.

Notable stoppages:
10:20 - 10:36am

Average pace: 6-7mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 3.6s -> 3.6s (+0s)
1pm: 7.6s -> 7.6s (+0s)

That does it for Day 7 of TRON Lightcycle / Run!
scatter_plot-182.png

Last edited:

TheMaxRebo

Nice! Glad the CMs there were willing to accommodate.

I'm sure there is some type of grace period involved, just not sure what it is. Maybe someone else can confirm.

I did see Tim Tracker report he was told they are giving an hour grace period for now.

Hopefully they finalize what the rules will be before the official open and then highly publicize it and everyone treated the same (outside of having a good, legit excuse, should be some understanding when warranted) - I am sure there will be a desire for some to delay until it is dark out

BuddyThomas

$20? That’s like $1 every 3 seconds of your ride. A lady or gentleman of the night costs less.
Well, my ticket to see Josh Groban and Analeigh Ashford in Sweeney Todd on Broadway was over $300 after fees, and the show is only two and a half hours. That’s more than a dollar a minute, which is absolutely freaking highway robbery. On the other hand, no one put a gun to my head and made me purchase the ticket.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 8 Stats (3/27) [Day 8/14 soft openings/previews]:
7am: 3.9 secs
1pm: 5.7 secs

BG 117 (-9) is the last BG called for the day at 7pm (1 hour earlier than yesterday).

Notable stoppages:
10:17 - 10:33am
10:33 - 11:10am
3:14 - 3:59am

Average pace: 6-7mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 3.1s -> 3.5s (+0.4s)
1pm: 3.9s -> 4.8s (+0.9s)

That does it for Day 8 of TRON Lightcycle / Run!
scatter_plot-346.png

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

Well, my ticket to see Josh Groban and Analeigh Ashford in Sweeney Todd on Broadway was over $300 after fees, and the show is only two and a half hours. That’s more than a dollar a minute, which is absolutely freaking highway robbery. On the other hand, no one put a gun to my head and made me purchase the ticket.
No, they didn’t. I’m sure I’ll likewise attend the tale in Tomorrowland and fork up $20 for TRON…

lewisc

Guests who arrive past their grace time are potential $LL customers. A win for Disney.

My biggest issue is if the grace period expires prior to the estimated boarding time when you win the VQ lottery. Makes it harder to plan your day.

Getting a very low number is no longer a goal.

TheMaxRebo

Guests who arrive past their grace time are potential $LL customers. A win for Disney.

My biggest issue is if the grace period expires prior to the estimated boarding time when you win the VQ lottery. Makes it harder to plan your day.

Definitely need the have the ability to adjust your plans around how the VQs are being called (assume you can even get one)

More to add to the "project management on the fly" that a day at Disney can be

jinx8402

In the case of the actual return time being much earlier than the estimated, Disney's process should be to extend the grace period to the estimate window.

I get why they want to have a stricter policy on this, since I feel the night rides will be coveted. But it shouldn't screw over someone who sees an initial estimate and plans their day around that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom