News TRON Lightcycle Run Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Remember when we used to look forward to soft-openings as periods where there would basically be no lines because it wasn't scheduled?

Yeah, now you get to pay to play to be the guinea pig.
and it really wasn’t that great. I was kinda let down. Nice launch and lights but…other than speed and effects, slinky dog was more thrilling. Not kidding

Andy Whitfield

How hard is it to get a VQ? Stressing by the 3 seconds . Does that count the entire process?? Over from UK 🇬🇧 in a few weeks and hope to ride this and guardians but worried I’ve sausage fingers

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 1 Stats (3/20) [Day 1/14 soft openings/previews]:
7am: 3.1 secs
1pm: 3.9 secs

BG 120 is the last BG called for the day at 5pm.

Notable stoppages: None
There were no recorded downtimes on its first public day!

Average pace: 4-5mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 3.1s -> 3.1s (+0s)
1pm: 3.9s -> 3.9s (+0s)

That does it for Day 1 of TRON Lightcycle / Run!
scatter_plot-89.png

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

People were getting turned away if they missed their hour window return time. Don’t be late.
I had heard they were considering such a policy. Reason given: guests will want to ride this at night and they can’t risk too many guests getting early BGs and then just showing up at 9 pm anyway. I guess that makes sense. We will see how it works in practice and if they stick with it.

doctornick

I had heard they were considering such a policy. Reason given: guests will want to ride this at night and they can’t risk too many guests getting early BGs and then just showing up at 9 pm anyway. I guess that makes sense. We will see how it works in practice and if they stick with it.
I’m guessing they might allow some leeway if a guest complains about an ADR or transportation issue but probably no more than 30-60 minutes late. But yeah they will have to be fairly strict to ensure people don’t all come at night to ride.

TheMaxRebo

People were getting turned away if they missed their hour window return time. Don’t be late.

I am wondering if they will enforce this for Tron b/c otherwise people will wait until the evening to experience it with the lights, etc vs not really caring for something like Guardians where time of day doesn't really matter

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom