Tron Coaster

PiratesMansion

I was able to ride it over the summer. It was fine.

Fun, sure, but definitely short. I prefer Space Mountain because you really get your money's worth in terms of ride length, IMO.

Restraints are basically the same as Flight of Passage, and I had the same issue with both rides: I was never denied a ride due to my size, but it wasn't super comfortable for me. While it's not a bad ride, it is more fun to watch (particularly at night) than to experience.

Tron is certainly the flashiest ride from SDL, but I'd be hard-pressed to call it the best. It'll be well-received at Magic Kingdom, but I don't know if I'd say it's what MK truly NEEDS.

lazyboy97o

We can thank the budget cuts for that. Remember when TDO was audacious enough to build ToT and Everest?
When the budget for a roller coaster measures in the hundreds of millions of dollars, the budget is not the problem. Shanghai Disneyland also had an extra $800 million poured into it during construction, there were no budget cuts. Even with other projects, budget cuts are not really an issue. More often cuts are made to pay for something else in the project. In the case TRON Lightcycle Power Run, a sizable portion of the funds went to the canopy.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
When the budget for a roller coaster measures in the hundreds of millions of dollars, the budget is not the problem. Shanghai Disneyland also had an extra $800 million poured into it during construction, there were no budget cuts. Even with other projects, budget cuts are not really an issue. More often cuts are made to pay for something else in the project. In the case TRON Lightcycle Power Run, a sizable portion of the funds went to the canopy.

How does Everest and ToT compare in regard to cost?

HongKongFu

I'm thinking groot will be light years better than this light coaster. The Tron cycle is recycled.......short and sterile too

Of all coming attractions I feel Groot will end up being the showstopper on property, even more than Rise. It sure won't be that rat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom