trip report

I just returned from my trip to Disney and Pop Century.I guess they are building a new resort hotel next to pop century.On the other side of generation gap bridge is a some buildings...one has 2000-10 on it . I had a great time though the monorail was having alot of problems.I did EE at AK and was impressed.Splash Mt was down a while Wednesday.Is it just me or have they added to that attraction.Cinderella lunch was nice but the food isn't the reason.Alot of beautiful women at Disney....what can i say.Turtle Talk with Crush was fun.I recommend it.AK is really becoming a vibrant and busy place.Especially the Asia area.They just need night time show or something big.Those staying at Pop century may have trouble finding the resort at times.The signing at Disney is mainly about theme parks or MK area resorts...or AK area resorts..or epcot area resorts which leaves pop century out.THe pop century signs are not many.Just know it is in the wide world of sports area if that helps.The twinkie tiramisu was good.I had a problem with my keycard being deactivated for some unknown reason.Anyone else go through this?

brertigger

kid at heart said:
Splash Mt was down a while Wednesday.Is it just me or have they added to that attraction.

I had a problem with my keycard being deactivated for some unknown reason.Anyone else go through this?

I don't think they have added to Splash Mountain. They did refurbish it recently, but that was mainly just cleaning, track repair, and painting.

A friend did have their keycard stop working recently. I think theirs might have gotten demagnetized (they had it next to their cell phone--BAD idea).

Reno

I stayed at Pop all last week. I did see an employee going around sliding a key in all doors on the second floor of the 50's building.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom