Trip Report - Nov. 8-12

This is my firt trip report here, so things may get boring ;) Well, here goes ntohing...

Well, unlike most of you, we try to save money so we go for 5 days. Usually we have "break days" in between the parks, and we go one days to Universal and oen day to Disney, then the arriving day, the middle day, and the leaving days are breaks.
But since we bought annual passes at Universal, the first two break days we went to Universal. I wo't get into that 'cuz this is a WDW site (Just ask if you do wanna know)

Anyways, back on topic. So on Tuesday the 11th, which was our WDW park day, I got up early for the parks (around 6:00).

MGM (8:00 AM-9:00): We were in MGM at 8:00 AM for the early opening. It looekd crowded, but we beat everyone on RnRC and then evryone on ToT was on RnRC. We rushed to Rock 'N' Rollercoaster and got right on. After we got on it, we went straight to Tower of Terror. Right before we got on, we saw the CM that's on all the Travel channel shows ;) And that was all we did at MGM. I know, we shoulda' did more, but I wanted to ride M:S! lol

Epcot (9:00-11:30): We got to Epcot just after opening, and it was sorta crowded. There was a 20 minute wait at Mission: SPACE so we went on. THis was my first time on M:S and I have to say, IT WAS AWESOME!!! Then we went on Test Track, and then we went back on Mission: SPACE.

Magic Kingdom (11:30-4:00): After some debate abotu wheter to go to AK or MK, we decided on MK... which was a mistake. It was very crowded. Everything had 30 waits. We got Fastpasses for Haunted Mansion, then went on the TTA (What, I like that ride... type thing :p). Then we went on CP. After that, we went back to Haunted Mansion. After HM, we tried to go to Peco's Bills but we got stuck behind the parade. We finally got there, then left at like 4:00.

Epcot, again (4:00-9:00): When we got back to Epcot, we went to Ice Station Cool, and then we went down to Universe of Energy. After that ended, we went around the World Showcase. We finally got to Norway, and got in line for Maelstrom. BUT, just after we got in line, it closed! So, we headed down to Test Track. We got single riders things to get on and skip the 45 minute wait. Right when we got in line, they had technical difficulties too! But luckily, it reopened and we got on. Then, at about 8:20, we lined up for IllumiNations.

OVerall, the trip was really fun. I even got a Mission: SPACE t-shirt ;) And that concludes my WDW Trip Report.

johnvree

It's impressive that park-hopped 4 times and still managed to do 10 attractions, most of which are headliners.

I'd be interested in your Universal report. Why don't you post it in the Other Orlando Attractions-Universal Orlando forum.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom