Trip Report July 2 thru 9

I know I am late posting this trip report, but I have some mixed feelings from this trip and after being home a month now I guess it wasn't Disney I was upset with but the attitude of people in general.

Disney seemed to always do things right and for the most part they still do. But it isn't no where near the quality I remember. The parks are dirty, the restrooms were absolutely a mess and the attitude of the CM's is somewhere out in SPACE. Either they kissed my butt and made me feel like I was imposing or they told me to kiss their butts!

We had waiters that should have tipped me as they were just terrible. The CM's working Fantasmic were out right rude and nasty. It just seemed like the attitude in general by employees from street vendors to a maître d’ was terrible.

At MGM a guest and I came to the aid of gentleman from either China or Japan that was having a major nose bleed. I asked CM's for help and they were like what do we do.

Will I go back, you bet, will it get better, I hope. Still my favorite vacation spot.

And too top it all off on the flight home a child setting next to me dumped a glass of juice in my lap and the flight attendant said tough luck and didn't do a thing to assist.

EpcoTim

Sorry to hear about the rudeness, thats a shame.
But on the bright side, at least you tried to get the flight attendants hand in your lap.

Just kidding.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom