Trip report 12/1 - 12/6/2006

Goofynana

Original Poster
:xmas: Just got back yesterday!! Great trip - hot, hot, hot, then cold one night and cool and warm during the day - didn't pack the right stuff of course! I found the parks very crowded but not really long waits for the rides - what is with that?? 10 - 20 minutes usually - some passes required - but not many. Christmas party - very nice - though crowded - didn't realize the specialized merchandise - bought a sweatshirt - glad I did - needed it later - though didn't realize about the special pins sold only during the parties - missed that. I really had to search out the cocoa and cookies - then the man was kinda rude about it!! (in tomorrow land) - Got to meet many characters around the parks in general - never amazes me about how much they are in their character!! Just wonderful - Oh - had power outage in Epcot - while boarding Soarin!! Everything went out then the green lights came on then the regular ones!! CM said if affected the whole park!! Everything was messed up for a while - stayed in line for quite a while hoping the ride would come back - but it did not - gave everyone fast passes. Everything was just beautiful there - though I always feel so rushed - just can't stroll. Everyone was very nice - we all wore the same shirts with our different states on them - everyone asked about it. Didn't win anything and did not see anyone else winning - I didn't expect to win though. Dolphin was very nice - though the rooms are very damp!!! they really need to fix that. Two nights at Pop Century - like another world - Very different atmosphere - though just like Disney - where the action is. Families treated like Disney Familes - special. Snow on Main Street and Osborne Lights were just awesome - I am very exhausted - loved every minute of it and wanted more time!!! I will write more as I can!! Had special Meet and Greet with Characters because of Disney Rewards - Was great - Had Pluto and Mickey. Had Cinderella's breakfast - never again!! Very loud and wild - the family had our one and only fight there - we think because of all of the raucus and being tired also - very loud and disorganized - people yelling to be heard - not what I expected for $40!! Food good. Cast Members - very good - treated us like we were special - though they couldn't keep up either!! Oh - also saw Mario Lopez shopping in the stores on Main Street - he was a doll - no one else recognized him. I was very polite and asked if I could take his picture - he was very nice and that smile was to die for!!! Did not plan far enough in the future for dinner reservations - boy that is impossible when you get there - it is really terrible - it didn't used to be that way - if you don't have your dinner plans set - you don't eat basically!!! It was very hard for us to find someplace to eat decently. Fantasmic - was fantastic - I didn't want to waste the time to wait and go see it - but everyone said is was worth it - boy it is!! Very good show - got turkey legs and sat and waited for the show. Any questions - please let me know - I am jumping around all over the place!!:wave:

pacochran

My daughter would have died to see Mario, and we were down last week, no famous people crossed our path. She loved him on saved by the bell and then Dancing with the stars. Must have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Goofynana

Original Poster
Mario was with a woman - but to be honest I didn't really look at her too much!! He was buying kid stuff - clothes and had a small ball in his hand. I was hoping she would be in the picture we took but she was behind him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom