Trip Question

lilnps

Im going to Disney July 15 -22. I ve gone plenty of time before but I went in Late may,early June. I was wondering if anyone has gone the dates I am going this year and could let me know what the crowds are like and any other important information..THANKS

tigsmom

The crowds will be up and its going to be very hot & humid. Expect a rainstorm each afternoon. Make good use of the FastPass system and a mid day break for a swim would also be a good idea.

We've either gone in July or August these past few years, but I wish we could go back to our Feb/March visits as they are mush easier and its good to get away from the snow.

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

There are crowds and it is very hot and humid, but you could luck out like we did two years ago when it was overcast and seemed like it was on the verge of raining for most of the time. While it was still humid even with it being overcast, without the sun being out it wasn't as hot.

Upvote 0

SarahBella82

Been twice in July, within the past five years. Only crowd complaint I can remember any of us making was the tour groups. We stayed at All-Stars, and dealt with gaggles of neon-yellow-shirted kids for meals and noticed many uni-colored tee-shirt groups everywhere we went. On the other hand, we never had a thoroughly bad experience with their behavior...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom