trip planning?

GOOFYMOM96

I was wondering, if what I'm planning is good. Here goes! We will be going in June 2003. We will be at the Contemporary. First day will be pool, downtown disney & chef Mickeys for dinner. Next day will go to MK and I don't have any dinner reserv. (so not sure?) 3rd day Epcot , Will try and make PS for Princess Breakfast & also late lunch or dinner at Rose & Crown ( husbands fav.) 4th da y AK, had thought that we would go eat over at Wilderness Lodge. ( Iwant to see this place)( beautiful).any suggestions? 5th day will go back to Mk, shopping. etc..... Dont' have any plans for MGM, this trip. I am a planner , I enjoy this part of the vacation. My husband is not a Disney person. His family lives in tampa, he's been may times. But I think he will enjoy it this time our son will turn 7 while we are there. If there is anything else that would be a must, please let me know.Only258 days to go!:sohappy:

mickeyfanatics

Your plan looks good, but living in Florida all my life, I can tell you to plan a "lunch break" back at your resort each day to get out of the worst heat of the day. Use the pool, take a nap, etc. As far as Animal Kingdom goes, if you get there when it opens, you will finish the park by 1 PM and have plenty of time that evening for MGM, I would recommend Fantasmic if there are 2 shows. Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Upvote 0

Katherine

Try stopping by the Town Hall on Main st. I think they'll give your son a pin that says "It's My Birthday!" I 've heard never seen one. I hope they do cause hopefully I'll be there on my birthday! Sounds good though. Are you going to ask for a MK view?

Upvote 0

goofyman

Originally posted by mickeyfanatics
Your plan looks good, but living in Florida all my life, I can tell you to plan a "lunch break" back at your resort each day to get out of the worst heat of the day. Use the pool, take a nap, etc. As far as Animal Kingdom goes, if you get there when it opens, you will finish the park by 1 PM and have plenty of time that evening for MGM, I would recommend Fantasmic if there are 2 shows. Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

YES YES take the pool break!

Upvote 0

VillianFan

I agree with the post regarding splitting the AK day with MGM. My 7 year old loved MGM. Loved Star Tours, Indiana Jones show, the Stars and Motorcars parade and Fantasmic. We spent 2 days there during our trip.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Originally posted by GOOFYMOM96
I was wondering, if what I'm planning is good. Here goes! We will be going in June 2003. We will be at the Contemporary. First day will be pool, downtown disney & chef Mickeys for dinner. Next day will go to MK and I don't have any dinner reserv. (so not sure?) 3rd day Epcot , Will try and make PS for Princess Breakfast & also late lunch or dinner at Rose & Crown ( husbands fav.) 4th da y AK, had thought that we would go eat over at Wilderness Lodge. ( Iwant to see this place)( beautiful).any suggestions? 5th day will go back to Mk, shopping. etc..... Dont' have any plans for MGM, this trip. I am a planner , I enjoy this part of the vacation. My husband is not a Disney person. His family lives in tampa, he's been may times. But I think he will enjoy it this time our son will turn 7 while we are there. If there is anything else that would be a must, please let me know.Only258 days to go!:sohappy:

I would suggest having dinner at either the Liberty Inn at the Mk or in one of the hotels on Bay Lake on your second night. If you want to eat at WL, I would suggest that you eat at the Whispering Canyon Cafe. I stayed at the Contemp. this past Dec. with my family and we really enjoyed it. We had a tower room facing MK. Every night we were able to watch the fireworks from MVMCP from our balcony. It was fantastic.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom