Trip Planning help

dcr525

ok so heres the deal me and my family are disney regulars. we have live in florida for 10 years and have been there 30 times and counting. we have a regular routine in which we go up for instance on a thursday night and will go to parks on friday, saturday, and sunday. we usually leave sunday nite around 7. we like to spend full days at magic kingdom, epcot, and Mgm. and we usually fit about two hours at animal kingdom into one of the mornings. I just found out we will be goin up on this saturday mornign and leaving sunday nite for a quick trip. we want to definatly go 2 epcot and magic kingdom for the majority but would like to fit in everest, tower of terror, and rockn roller coaster. I was just seeing if anyone had some creative ideas on how to fit this all in if possible. Heres another twist...we are die hard Steeler fans and at 8 o clock saturday night they have a playoff game so we will watching that somewhere until like 1130 ( so no night shows:() . if anyone has any suggestions help is greatly appreciated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom