Trip planning for Sept or Feb 2013

Artemis908

Good morning everyone,

Well, it's been a long time since I have been to Disney or gone through the planning process, I think since 2006 so 6 years! My husband and I have been together for 4 years and have been traveling a lot. The truth of the manner is there are lots of places you can't go to when you have kids and we just wanted to get them out of the way.

We just got back from a Mediterranean cruise and my husband and I discussed where we are going next year. We decided on Disney World since we have never gone together and he knows how much I love it there!

I want to go during the off-season. That seems to be January-February or August-October. As much as I'd love to go in Jan/Feb it is awfully soon, we did just get back from our last vacation so I am not sure if it is a good idea. I am so excited though so not sure what to do... any advice?

real mad hatter

Whit !!

Eh I'd opt for October,just before Halloween,but Iam puzzled at your quote" lot of places you can't go to when you have kids and wanted to get them out the way ":eek:I must be reading this wrong.:shrug:

Upvote 0

wana.b.princess

My fiance and I are going mid september bc kids will be in school and before the food and wine festival crowds. MNSSHP is still going on during mid september so if ya'll are looking to go to that it would be a great time :)

Upvote 0

NCState

September is HOT and it's not as "low" as the past; with free-dining it can be busy. February isn't crowded at all. It's just cold in the mornings and night, so you would need to dress in layers.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom