Trip Planning 5/26-6/2

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
I was planning on going to California between 5/26/07-6/2/07 and during my stay, spend time at the Disney theme parks (as well as Universal). What should I expect for crowds at this time?

Nicole220

Schools won't be getting out for another two weeks, so you're good there. Just watch out for Memorial Day and weekends.

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
Well, I'm trying to plan a trip for this year, January and February are out, and apparently so are memorial day and thanksgiving.

isitingood

Well, I'm trying to plan a trip for this year, January and February are out, and apparently so are memorial day and thanksgiving.

I will be at DL in April, some schools will be on spring break but it's better then going to DL in the summer I would avoid that at all cost. I would go after labor day the crowds shouldn't be to bad except on weekends.

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
The trip is planned for May 20th-May 27th, We have scheduled 4 days at disney, 1 at Universal and 1 at the San Diego Zoo/Wild Animal Park.

I don't expect heavy crowds, but did Disneyland do away with fast pass? Also, what rides will be down for rehab at that time. I saw on the Disneyland site that Splash Mountain was down now.

Nicole220

The trip is planned for May 20th-May 27th, We have scheduled 4 days at disney, 1 at Universal and 1 at the San Diego Zoo/Wild Animal Park.

I don't expect heavy crowds, but did Disneyland do away with fast pass? Also, what rides will be down for rehab at that time. I saw on the Disneyland site that Splash Mountain was down now.
No, DL still has fast passes for all their big attractions.

Tom Sawyer Island will be down until May 24, and Splash Mountain will have just opened up when you get there.

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
Thanks! The last time I went, DCA wasn't open, and my girlfriend has never been.

I was also looking on the Universal site, and it seems that they didn't add any unique attractions to that one since I was last there either. Is the Mummy a clone of the one in Florida?

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
Is the Universal Studio Tour a separate ticket than your park admission? If so, how much does it cost, and what's the average length of the tour?

Rufus T Firefly

Thanks, do you know how long the tour takes - is it like the 3 hour original MGM studio tour?

I'm not quite certain how long the tour is now. Haven't been on it in years. It used to be two and a half to three hours long. But, from what I understand, it has been scaled back somewhat.

Nicole220

Is there any chance the nemo subs will be open before memorial day?
Hmmmm, it's hard to say. It officially opens June 11, so you'll be there two weeks before opening. You might be lucky enough to catch a soft opening if they're going to have them...I'd keep an eye on it just in case.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom