trip in May 06

psuchad

I will be there as well during this time. I was there in 2003 during the second week of May. The crowds we pretty good. Wait times around 25-50 minutes for major attractions. I do remember space mountain was backed up about half of the queue.

Temps are in the high 80's to low 90's which if you are from the north like me and are just peeking into the 60's in may it can be quite warm.

Upvote 0

QWERTY

I've been to disney twice during the month of May. I've been there during the first week of May and also during the second week of May and it is a very nice time of year to go. The weather is warm and the crowds are tolerable.

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

I went last year about the same time in May. Crowds were almost non-existant and the most I waited for a line was about 45 minutes and those were for the big ticket rides. My tip, if a line is longer than 1 hour, either get a fastpass or come back to that ride later.

Also, the weather was wonderful. Warm, but not stiffling. Just keep a bottle of water with you at all times and you'll be fine.

I wish I were going back in May, but unfortuately I cannot. It was absolutely wonderful.

Upvote 0

foldmama

I visited WDW the first week of May, 2005 and crowds were extremely light and we never had to use FastPass. The weather was absolutely perfect. I am planning the last week of April or the first week of May, 2006 because this past May was so great. Plus, the ECOPT Garden show is absolutely beautiful.

Upvote 0

Goofy36

I'm going at the same time next year too! The Unofficial Guide lists these dates in the 6-7 range on a scale of 1-10. 10 being the most crowded. So it shouldn't be too bad....

Upvote 0

ypcat

We went in early May in 2000 and again this year. It is a great time to go. It is warm, but not sweltering. Crowds are fairly light, but still busy enough most seasonal attractions are open. Have a great time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom