Trip...HELP!

mattravels

Is the Platinum Plan worth the extra money to get the 3 meals? I'm staying for 6 nights. Usually we stay 3 nights but this time we want to take it slow and see EVERYTHING. I'm planning on staying at the AKL! Anyways...just wondering what you all think?:sohappy:

tigsmom

I know that some people really like this option, but for us it just wouldn't work out. We tend to graze throughout the day...I guess it really depends on how you like to dine. :wave:

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Originally posted by mattravels
Is the Platinum Plan worth the extra money to get the 3 meals? I'm staying for 6 nights. Usually we stay 3 nights but this time we want to take it slow and see EVERYTHING. I'm planning on staying at the AKL! Anyways...just wondering what you all think?:sohappy:

It depends if you are bringing young children with you. It does not work out money wise with young children. If you are planning on eating 3 meals a day and taking advantage of all of the extras then I would say yes. Otherwise I would downsize to the gold or silver.

If you need any help, please feel free to contact me and I can go over the options with you.

Pam

Upvote 0

civileng68

Account Suspended
advice

A strong word of advice: If you are planning on eating at any particular restaraunt, you will want to make your Priority Seating Res. very early in the day. I repeat, VERY EARLY IN THE DAY! The PS's are coming more and more hard to come by. they are fillling up more and more. On more than one occassion we have found ourselves eating fast food because not a single restaraunt in the World was available. Crystal Palace was out of PS's by 3:00 pm on one day we were there, and the park did not close until 10:00 pm.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

We once went with friends who had one of the meal packages. They seemed to be directing their vacation by what they were eating and not what they were seeing. They would meet us after breakfast and they would plan their day so they could be at their lunch PS, and then the same thing for dinner.

If you are really in to trying the new restaurants and the more expensive places, then go for it. If you want to see a lot of the world and don't want to worry about a food schedule then skip it.

Upvote 0

Ergens2

I agree

My husband and I did the Discovery magic package (I know it has now changed names!). It was great for us because we got to try a lot of really nice restaurants that we would not usually eat at. Now that I am a cast member we just wing it. It really worked out to be the same, meal amount wise. We would eat a big breakfast (1 wish) and then grab and go for lunch and for dinner have a very nice sit down (1-2 wishes). We still do the same thing even without a package. I agree with everyone else. If you are not a big eater, golfer, spaer then the $ is wasted. What about taking the difference and save it for another trip! That is how we budget!

Good Luck!
Shell. :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom