Tricky one! :<

StephK

Original Poster
I just thought of something & I'm wondering if anyone can answer my question.

We will be at the World for 10 days total, I have bookeda split stay with our package (including 5 night stay & 8 day park tickets) booked for the 18th-23rd October, then the last 5 days 23rd-28th just room.

Now I know I can link most everything but does FP+ work with the park ticket system of 14 days from first date use?

What I'm basically asking is will I be able to book FP+ on our 1st day & 10th day even though I only have 8 park ticket days.
we will be having one day off & are going to MNSSHP another)

Hopefully this makes sense.

Thank you

Tom

Beta Return
If I understand your scenario correctly, yes.

As long as you have a Disney resort stay booked, and have enough ticket-days linked to the account, it will let you book FP+ 60-days out (plus 10, I'm pretty sure). If you have an 8-day ticket, and 10 days of resort stay, it should allow you to book up to 8 days' worth of FP+ within that 10-day window.

And unlike ADRs, which start your 180-day timer over as of the second part of the split stay, I'm fairly confident you can book FP+ straight through. The trigger is the initial day of a resort stay, plus concurrent tickets.

SMJ0724

As long as you have a Disney resort stay booked, and have enough ticket-days linked to the account, it will let you book FP+ 60-days out (plus 10, I'm pretty sure).

In my experience, and after some conversations with cast members, that is NOT the case. Your FastPass+ window is directly tied to your resort reservation, in order to give the extra 30-day priority only to those staying on-property. Since you have two separate reservations, you will have to stay up until midnight twice.

It has happened to me once already, with another split stay coming up for the first selection day next week.

StephK

Original Poster
Thank you! I guess I'll just see how I go in a week & will let you all know :)
P.S since I'm in Australia your 12am is my 2pm so no staying up late for me :):)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom