"Tren-D" Coming to Downtown Disney Marketplace

Captain Hank

Original Poster
I was at DTD last night, and noticed that Summer Sands was all closed up. There were signs on the doors (and on the wall that closed the opening between Team Mickey and Summer Sands) announcing "Tren-D," opening this spring. Upon peeking through the doors, I was able to see that the entire store had pretty much been gutted, with some heavy equipment inside.

chaggy102

Wow that's a surprise and too bad...Summer Sands used to have everything and I can't tell you how many guests I used to send there when they needed something. That's sad...can't wait to learn what Tren-D is.

Captain Hank

Original Poster
My guess is that it's going to be an east-coast version of Vault 28. It's definitely going to be Disney-run, as the "D" in the logo is the Disney "D."

Captain Chaos

According to another site:

Tren-D is a
women's boutique with trendy apparel and novel accessories. TrenD blends vintage and hip designs with whimsical Disney characters in a unique setting befitting the trendiest fashion salons. This breakthrough shopping destination will showcase the artistry of favorite designers including Tarina Tarantino, Roxy and Kidada Jones.

EPCOT Explorer

My guess is that it's going to be an east-coast version of Vault 28. It's definitely going to be Disney-run, as the "D" in the logo is the Disney "D."
Ahhh...Okii then.:lol:
Did a google search and didn't find anything. My guess is that it'll be some lame original store that sells clothes that'll be dated by the time they stock the store with them.

:ROFLOL:

I could not find anything on Google as well. I guess Hank is right.

jt04

Doesn't say... By the way, that quote was from the WDW press release about the store...

My guess is that it is Disney owned and this may be the first store. Seems to me any company on the fence about whether to locate at DTD had better act quick. More and more rumors popping up.

Do you have a link by chance?

Captain Chaos

My guess is that it is Disney owned and this may be the first store. Seems to me any company on the fence about whether to locate at DTD had better act quick. More and more rumors popping up.

Do you have a link by chance?

I will PM it to you...

Nevermind, you don't accept PMs... I don't want to link to another site here... Not sure if it is looked down upon... But, I will tell you the site is Intercot...

jt04

I will PM it to you...

Nevermind, you don't accept PMs... I don't want to link to another site here... Not sure if it is looked down upon... But, I will tell you the site is Intercot...

Thanks, I don't think Steve minds as long as nobody is actually promoting other sites which you are not. Thanks again!

TheBeatles

My friend works at DTD and she said it will be a store along the lines of an Urban Outfitters.

If that's so... this store has incredible potential.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom