Tree House Villas

GalacticGobbler

We rented a boat last month and went from DTD to Riverside and they are still there, old and spooky looking, but still there. We asked and they are using some of them still, for CM's we were told.

Upvote 0

Nansafan

This past Christmas we were told by the boat captain taking us from DTD to POFQ that the Tree House Villas were being demolished for the new Saratoga Springs Resort currently being built. They appeared to be in the demo phase as we passed by.

Upvote 0

TravisMT81

lets clear up a few things, they are not going to get rid of the treehouse villas. Hopely they will rehab them. So when the dvc resort opens they can use the same check in area. Also the grand villas and the other golf villas are the ones being occupied by CPers.

Upvote 0

jmarc63

Originally posted by TravisM
lets clear up a few things, they are not going to get rid of the treehouse villas. Hopely they will rehab them. So when the dvc resort opens they can use the same check in area. Also the grand villas and the other golf villas are the ones being occupied by CPers.

Also to add so Travis' info, There were two types of Villias The treehouse Villias and the townhouse villias. The treehouses which were octogon in shape and raised up one story along a wooded trail. the structures in the area being demolished along the lake were called Townhouse Villias which were designed like a townhouse with several units connected with a large living room and bedrooms upstairs and a small kitchen and eating area.

Upvote 0

All Star Nathan

Last I heard all of the Advance Interns were staying in the Treehouses. I pity them. These units have been poorly maintained and most reek of mildew. Their general design also leaves much to be desired. They are listed as sleeping 6 or 8 but I wouldn't put more than 4 people in there. The decoration is far from what I would consider "Disney" not that you could put much in there and still be able to turn around.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by All Star Nathan
Last I heard all of the Advance Interns were staying in the Treehouses. I pity them. These units have been poorly maintained and most reek of mildew. Their general design also leaves much to be desired. They are listed as sleeping 6 or 8 but I wouldn't put more than 4 people in there. The decoration is far from what I would consider "Disney" not that you could put much in there and still be able to turn around.

Are there any Tree House Villas on the golf courses?

I know several people that have had windows broken multiple times by a little white thing.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom