Travesty In Animation

sWANNISAX

Original Poster
Hey everyone I've got terrible new Moriarty over at Aint it Cool News Has posted one of the most shocking and horrible things ive read about disney in last 10 years. He is reporting that Brother Bear and Home on the Range will be the last two hand drawn animated features for the disney company EVER!!!!!!! This is ridiculous they are going to abandon the medium that they made legit. I'm so disgusted. We as fans need to band together and make them keep traditional animation. http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=14515 chek out the article here. Post your ideas and frustration here!!!

YOU SUCK MICHAEL EISNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAYBE YOU SHOULD DUMP ABC BEFORE YOU DUMP 2D Animation!!!! ADMIT YOU R THE FOOL WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE BY SAYING YOU WERE WRONG TO BUY ABC!!!!!!

NowInc

Originally posted by sWANNISAX
Hey everyone I've got terrible new Moriarty over at Aint it Cool News Has posted one of the most shocking and horrible things ive read about disney in last 10 years. He is reporting that Brother Bear and Home on the Range will be the last two hand drawn animated features for the disney company EVER!!!!!!! This is ridiculous they are going to abandon the medium that they made legit. I'm so disgusted. We as fans need to band together and make them keep traditional animation. http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=14515 chek out the article here. Post your ideas and frustration here!!!

MAYBE YOU SHOULD DUMP ABC BEFORE YOU DUMP 2D Animation!!!! ADMIT YOU R THE FOOL WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE BY SAYING YOU WERE WRONG TO BUY ABC!!!!!!

Again..blaming the WRONG person..Eisner really has nothing to do with this RUMOR...

I can also tell you that its not 100% true ;) I know of 3 other productions currently being made that are 2D.

MrPromey

Originally posted by sWANNISAX

I’m going to trust Now on this one. Nothing is official until it is official, you know?..

The format itself isn’t dead and I’m pretty sure that Disney knows it. They just need to figure out how to work it in changing times… Lilo and Stich is a good example. It had a limited budget and focused on the story and while it wasn’t a blockbuster film by the standards of Lion King, they made a tidy profit which is all these movies have to do keep being made…

As for the purchase of ABC, that purchase is responsible for the acquisition of ESPN which is currently one of the company’s top consistent performers. Just something to think about. :)

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
What is the problem? They both look extremly good.

On another note, you better cuddle up to these very quick. They are reported to be the last traditional animated films from Disney unless they are successful at the box office.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom