Traveling with infant

PatsGirl12

Hi all, I am in need of advice for our February trip. This will be our first trip with an infant. Our son will be 8 months old then. Does anyone have any advice or experience in taking an 8 month old specifically? What should we pack and how much, etc..we plan on renting a stroller and will be there 5 days. Thank you, anything is much appreciated.

RememberWhen

We traveled with our 9 month old a few years ago. It was great! She loves meeting the characters. We were 4 adults and 1 baby, so we would baby swap for the big rides and enjoy the kiddie rides together.
I’d highly recommend staying on property. Being able to go back to the hotel for a nap and swim was great, but baby did also nap in our rented stroller.
We did a garden grocer order for yogurt and grapes and she ate off of her parents plates.

Upvote 0

DisneyDreamer08

My daughter had just turned one when we went. We rented a full size crib from A Baby’s Best Friend. They were fabulous to work with. Dropped it off and picked it up right at our hotel room. Pack a bag every day with the essentials- diapers, wipes, food, bottles, change of clothes. My daughter was great napping in the stroller. We put her to bed every night at her regular time. We took breaks inside often (we went in September when it was super hot). She was crawling at the time, not walking, and spent a lot of time either being held or in the stroller. We found she would often get antsy and we would need to find a place to plop her down and just let her crawl around. Like the Dumbo play area in MK. There were times she couldn’t sit through shows so one of us would stay inside with our 5 year old and the other would take our baby out. Usually there would be an indoor space before the exit where she could crawl around.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom