Travel Agents - ADR help needed

kipster81

Original Poster
Hopefully one of the resident TAs can give me a hand. :confused:

We have a vacation already planned through a TA. Now with the addition of the online reservation system, we are interested in using that because of convenience.

When we try to get in to pull up our reservations to do the 90+10, our reservation isn't found (looking through boards it looks like a common problem).

Is booking through the TA ADR site an option? Are we stuck using the phone to be able to access the +10 days?

Thanks in advance

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Hopefully one of the resident TAs can give me a hand. :confused:

We have a vacation already planned through a TA. Now with the addition of the online reservation system, we are interested in using that because of convenience.

When we try to get in to pull up our reservations to do the 90+10, our reservation isn't found (looking through boards it looks like a common problem).

Is booking through the TA ADR site an option? Are we stuck using the phone to be able to access the +10 days?

Thanks in advance
The TA that can access the TA ADR site for you is the TA you booked through originally. TAs provide ADR booking as a value-added service in return for booking through them. It's not realistic to expect a different TA to do your ADRs. :shrug:

kipster81

Original Poster
The TA that can access the TA ADR site for you is the TA you booked through originally. TAs provide ADR booking as a value-added service in return for booking through them. It's not realistic to expect a different TA to do your ADRs. :shrug:

I wasn't and wouldn't expect that... thanks though

Computer Magic

The TA has control of your reservation number so you can't access your reservation through the online ADR. The same can be said about reviwing you reservation through Disney my vacation. You might have to call Disney and do the ADR over the phone. The other option is to have the TA that made your reservation complete your ADR.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom