Transportation to Universal from Disney Resort?

sig

Original Poster
Next time visit WDW I plan on staying at a resort for the first time (this will be for 4th trip). Although because of the cost I can't stay for my usual two weeks, maybe just 5 days. My question, how hard is it to get to Universal for a day if we do not rent a car?

BMC

It is so easy. There are usually cabs outside of the resorts...but I take Mears...there are courtesy phones in all the hotels...just call 24 hours before you want to be picked up. They will arrange the time to pick you up at Universal to take you back to Disney as they drive you over.

sig

Original Poster
Originally posted by BMC
It is so easy. There are usually cabs outside of the resorts...but I take Mears...there are courtesy phones in all the hotels...just call 24 hours before you want to be picked up. They will arrange the time to pick you up at Universal to take you back to Disney as they drive you over.

Thanks for the info., any idea of the cost?

BMC

I think it's about $12 per person round trip, not including tip of course. They pick you up outside your hotel...if you wanna be there at 9am they will come get you at around 8:20am. It's a quick ride over. They plan a time to pick you up later in the day and even allow you to call and change that time if need be. I am not sure how much a cab would charge you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom