Transportation to/from Tampa?

Ultra Magnus

Original Poster
For the upcoming trip planned for me and a few friends, we have decided to go see the Tampa Bay Devil Rays baseball team. Since it's an afternoon game, we figure that we can go to the game by using the Shuttle Express to Busch, then taxiing it over there. However, that same day, we plan to go to Clearwater beach to catch the sunset after the game. :D So, my question is:

How on earth can we make it back to the Orlando area after sunset?

Bear in mind we have no car and the taxi straight back to Orlando would be far too expensive. Maybe someone can tell me when the Shuttle Express's last bus to Orlando is?

Thanks

EmeraldDolphin

I never even knew there was a shuttle express that goes to/from Tampa & Orlando... but, have you checked in to renting a car for the day? wouldn't it turn out to be less expensive? ... just a thought...

SpongeScott

By the time you paid for your taxi to the game and then to the beach AND then had to find a way back to Orlando, you would be well advised to just rent a car for the day from Orlando. You'll have it for 24 hours and I'll bet you'll come out ahead in the end $$wise.

Ultra Magnus

Original Poster
Originally posted by EmeraldDolphin
I never even knew there was a shuttle express that goes to/from Tampa & Orlando... but, have you checked in to renting a car for the day? wouldn't it turn out to be less expensive? ... just a thought...

Sorry, forgot to mention this:

None of us can drive!:cry:

What now?

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
Sorry, forgot to mention this:

None of us can drive!:cry:

What now?
well, if none are you are old enough to drive, then I forbid you to go! Go to your room right now! You are grounded!! :)

BTW, why would you want to go see the Devil Rays play baseball?

Ultra Magnus

Original Poster
Originally posted by SpongeScott
well, if none are you are old enough to drive, then I forbid you to go! Go to your room right now! You are grounded!! :)

BTW, why would you want to go see the Devil Rays play baseball?

Yes mother :lol:

My friends who are coming with me are baseball nuts. Considering that we don't really get much baseball action in bonnie Scotland, it was either Tampa Bay or Miami. Miami's too far away, so Tampa it is.

Still no idea how to get back...

EmeraldDolphin

ah... I see... since none of you drive, then have you checked in to yourride? 1-866-240-7433 or 407-277-5282... or MEARS?... or payless www.paylesstransportation.com or 1-866-3-payles or 407-249-2266. Any of them you would arrange the ride with prior to going, and they will pick you up where you arrange, & at whatever time you decide. I don't know prices though... but good luck!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom