Transport to HDD

ABQ

Yes, that's the best option possible.

The small launches run a route of CR, WL, FW and in reverse as well.

luv

Yes. If you're staying at the Contemporary, the boat is your best bet. It drops you off very close to Pioneer Hall, where the Hoop is located.

If you drive, you'll have to drive over there, park and then take a bus to Pioneer Hall. It's not that big a deal, but the boat will be easier and prettier, especially if it is dark when you leave. :)

ABQ

Yes. If you're staying at the Contemporary, the boat is your best bet. It drops you off very close to Pioneer Hall, where the Hoop is located.

If you drive, you'll have to drive over there, park and then take a bus to Pioneer Hall. It's not that big a deal, but the boat will be easier and prettier, especially if it is dark when you leave. :)
The only concern with the boat, at least it happened to me once when I was staying at the WL was that we took in the late show of the HDD and the boats had stopped running after the show. I think the MK closed at 8 that night. Busses were still running though and a bus to the MK from FW would just mean a short walk to the CR from there. Just ask the cast member of any boat earlier in the day how late they'll be running the blue flag launches.

CheshireCat12

I heard somewhere that there is a path you can walk from Wilderness Lodge to Ft. Wilderness. Is that for real, and if so, is it realistic to do?

ABQ

Yes you can @CheshireCat12. the Nature Path near the Teton Boat Rental at the WL is a red herring, ends in a dead end before the remnants of River Country, but Wilderness Road has a jogging, biking, walking path, paved, that leads to the Tri Circle D ranch and Pioneer Hall.

Attachments

• walkWLtoFW.jpeg
    walkWLtoFW.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 19

luv

I heard somewhere that there is a path you can walk from Wilderness Lodge to Ft. Wilderness. Is that for real, and if so, is it realistic to do?
Absolutely for real. I've done it many times. :)

You can take the boat, too, if you don't feel like walking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom