Transferring someone from one MDE account to another

Sunni9998

Original Poster
How do you move someone from one MDE account to another?

My DD's friend is currently in the MDE account of her Boyfriend's mother from a previous trip. With an attached Magic Band.

She is now coming on a trip with us. How would I add her to my MDE account with her Magic Band? Without messing anything up or attaching the other whole party?

Could I add her and her Magic Band to my account manually?

I did several searches and came up empty!

Thanks in advance.

Rob562

How do you move someone from one MDE account to another?

My DD's friend is currently in the MDE account of her Boyfriend's mother from a previous trip. With an attached Magic Band.

She is now coming on a trip with us. How would I add her to my MDE account with her Magic Band? Without messing anything up or attaching the other whole party?

Could I add her and her Magic Band to my account manually?

I did several searches and came up empty!

Thanks in advance.
The following assumes the friend is at least age 13. And it's important to follow the steps in order.

Step 1: Have the friend create a MDE account for herself using her own email.

Step 2: Have the boyfriend's mother go into her MDE. Under the "managed by her" listing for the friend, have her click "invite to plan and share" (or something like that). Have her fill in the friend's email.

Step 3: Friend logs in and accepts friend request. Band(s) and other linked items move over to her account.

Step 4: Add her on your account and fill in her email under the invite section. Have her accept the friend request.

You can then freely add her to reservations and her Band(s) will work with them.

-Rob

Sunni9998

Original Poster
The following assumes the friend is at least age 13. And it's important to follow the steps in order.

Step 1: Have the friend create a MDE account for herself using her own email.

Step 2: Have the boyfriend's mother go into her MDE. Under the "managed by her" listing for the friend, have her click "invite to plan and share" (or something like that). Have her fill in the friend's email.

Step 3: Friend logs in and accepts friend request. Band(s) and other linked items move over to her account.

Step 4: Add her on your account and fill in her email under the invite section. Have her accept the friend request.

You can then freely add her to reservations and her Band(s) will work with them.

-Rob
Awesome! (She is 22 so we are good there!) Thank you for the detailed instructions! SUPER Helpful!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom