Training for Open Shifts

Cbaum133

Original Poster
Hello! Have any current cast members recently trained and picked up extra hours from The Hub? If so what did you do and did you need to go in person to ask to be trained in specific departments?

Ewizaboof

Hi there!

When I worked there, I sent a message to the same people that you would request off work through. I just asked to be trained in the new location! I started in epcot character room, and was able to train for fantasmic! (A Whole different park, as well as a show!)

It will be easier if you are already in that department (entertainment to entertainment, attraction to attraction) but definitely make sure you ask them, that's how you'll get the training on your schedule!

Cbaum133

Original Poster
Hi there!

When I worked there, I sent a message to the same people that you would request off work through. I just asked to be trained in the new location! I started in epcot character room, and was able to train for fantasmic! (A Whole different park, as well as a show!)

It will be easier if you are already in that department (entertainment to entertainment, attraction to attraction) but definitely make sure you ask them, that's how you'll get the training on your schedule!
Okay! I’ll give that a try. Thank you! How long ago did you work there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom