Trail's End Buffet For Dinner / Pricing

BigShot2421

Original Poster
Hello,

I just booked dinner here at the Trail's End Buffet for Christmas Night.
My wife and I are doing a sleigh ride so I figured it would be nice to get there early and have dinner and not worry about making it on time.

The reviews seems to be positive on the food at this buffet but I cannot find pricing anywhere.
Does anyone know?

Thanks,
John

crispy

The dinner is around $25 per person normally, but sometimes there is a price bump on Christmas Day for some of the restaurants because they add some special items to the buffets. They will usually have holiday menus and pricing available within a month or so which should have the exact price and menu.

BamaDisneyFan

This is part of Allears.net as of Feb. 2012 .Note that the price of this meal varies based on the time of year (peak seasons vs regular season), and even on the day of the week (weekday vs weekend). The general price ranges for this meal are as follows:

Adult price range: $24.49-$26.62; Child (ages 3-9) price range: $13.84-$14.90

Tax is included; gratuity is not included.

s&k'smom

That sounds like a wonderful night, we love Trail's End one of our favorites. The service was so outstanding last time we were there that I sought out the manager to tell her that our waiter was amazing.

MorganKelly

We love it there! Were just there last month and I'm making an ADR for our November trip. Highly recommended for a great meal with wonderful "comfort food"!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom